Today’s guest is Bedros Keuilian, someone who I connected with through our mutual friend Craig Ballantyne, who has also appeared on this podcast. Craig shared with me how Bedros is using paid traffic to effectively sell $25,000 fitness franchises (as you’ll hear he’s now getting $30,000 for each franchise).
Bedros is a best-selling author, speaker and business consultant, as well as the founder and CEO of Fit Body Boot Camp, one of the nation’s fastest-growing franchises with nearly 700 locations worldwide.
In this episode he talks all about his journey to get to where he is today, coming to the United States as a young immigrant with his family from Armenia. You’ll hear how Bedros learned the value of good customer service at such a young age, why he got into fitness and the role that having mentors played in his learning of marketing and sales techniques.
After starting out as a personal trainer, Bedros moved online promoting his Fit Body Boot Camps and he’s now teaching their franchisees to position themselves to succeed in a crowded market.
You’ll hear how Bedros has such a clear understanding of his ideal target customer, and the ways he’s successfully leveraging brand awareness to lower his Facebook advertising costs and continue to attract the right franchises, and so much more.
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me, similar to this one with Lianne? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://theartofonlinebusiness.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- The reasons Bedros decided to focus on one thing – and do it better than anyone else
- How he uses their branding to attract their ideal customers as franchisees and the way he uses Facebook ads to do this
- Bedros’ Facebook ads strategy and funnel, including his use of case studies of other franchisees in his marketing
- What his ad copy and images looks like
- How Bedros was able to bring his cost for completed “Expression of Interest” forms from potential franchisees down from $185 to $30 each
- Why the lowest cost per leads isn’t always a good thing when it comes to Facebook advertising
- How Bedros overcame issues with his Facebook advertising accounts and why despite testing advertising on multiple social media platforms, Facebook is the most effective for his business
- The mindset shifts he made in order to think better and the what he’s done to evolve into a better leader
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Instagram.com/RickMulready – direct message for info on the Accelerator Group Coaching Program
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you\’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like: