This episode is for all of you podcasters or people thinking about starting a podcast! I’m sharing the concept of dynamic content and why it’s essential when it comes to podcasting and increasing your ad impressions.
One of the biggest mistakes I made during my years of podcasting was not keeping track of where I was putting my promotions, so it was very difficult to update them when I needed to change out what I was promoting.
Dynamic content or dynamic ads have been a game-changer for this show. When I made the switch to Buzzsprout as my podcasting platform, it became easy to promote anything I wanted easily within my show using pre-roll or post-roll ad insertion. With dynamic content, you can easily and dynamically update your ads and content anytime with just a few simple clicks.
The use of dynamic ad insertion has opened up this show up to so many opportunities, and I highly recommend it to anyone utilizing podcasting in their business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Buzzsprout is my favorite platform for podcasting
- The different places you can use dynamic content on your show
- How easily you can add dynamic content
- The biggest mistake I made during my years of podcasting
- The benefits of using dynamic content
Links & Resources:
- Check out Zapier
- Check out Buzzsprout for your podcast
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy: