As business owners, it can be easy to lose sight of the most common things. This means we could be missing something important for our businesses that is right in front of us.
As a coach, it is my job to point out when I see that one of my members is missing something that could really help their business.
The topic of this quick tip episode is something that I think people are missing: how to increase the consumption of your content and make it more accessible to more people.
Whether it be a podcast, video on YouTube, a blog post, or an audio lesson, there are things that you can do to make it more consumable. And the more consumable our content is, the more our businesses will grow.
This is important because not everyone can show up to a live call, for example. By taking that content and putting it into another format, you are meeting people where they are and making your business more accessible.
The idea isn’t to add a whole other step, it’s to increase the leverage of the content that you have.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why the format of your content matters
- Why it’s so important to listen to your audience’s feedback
- How to repurpose your content
- Things I do in my business to make my content more accessible
- How to match the format of your content to your audience
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy: