Let’s talk about context when it comes to your team.
One of the simplest things you can do with your team is to give them context. In this quick tip episode of Art of Online Business, I’m sharing what I mean by this and how you can do it with your team to get them more involved in your business.
We all want our team members to be more involved and enrolled in our business, but how do we do it? No one will ever care about your business as much as you do, but you can likely get them more involved than they already are with a simple shift in how you approach assigning tasks for your team members.
In this episode, I’m sharing ways that you can give your team context and why it enrolls them into your business even more by creating a culture that allows them to bring their ideas to the table and understand their importance.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What it means to give context to our team
- Ways to give context to your team
- Why this works better than giving your team one-off tasks
- How this improves productivity
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy: