Is your business aligned with your goals and vision for your life? The word alignment gets thrown around a lot and it has a lot of different meanings. I’ve been in business for a while now, and I really just got into alignment in the last four years.
In this episode of Art of Online Business, I am sharing why I shut down a revenue stream that was bringing in $750K because it just wasn’t in alignment with what I wanted for my business.
If you feel like something isn’t right in your business or it feels out of alignment but you can’t figure out why, it’s important to take a step back and really think about why that could be. This is especially important if you are heading toward burnout.
You may need to make a big scary decision about your business if you are feeling this way. It can be hard to shift out of something that is bringing in money but it will likely be one of the best decisions you make because it will free you up to do the things you enjoy.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How my business has expanded over the years
- The three different audiences I served with my Facebook ad programs
- Why my Facebook ad programs started to feel out of alignment
- What to do if something doesn’t feel right in your business
- What will happen when you get into alignment with your business
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy: