Have you changed your messaging since starting your business? I bet you have!
In today’s episode, I am sharing with you my journey when it comes to messaging and a few takeaways that I think will help you a lot.
We are talking a lot about how your messaging will evolve as your business grows and what you can do to figure out the right messaging for your ideal customer avatar.
Your messaging and your content will allow you to attract your perfect customers and repel the people who don’t align with you, so it is important that you feel prepared to tackle it.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How and where I started to shift my messaging into a more holistic approach
- Why I was okay with a slight drop in following and listenership in the process
- The importance of redefining your ideal customer avatar as you shift your messaging
- Allowing a certain word or phrase to drive your business
- Why you need to get clear on your values
- How your experience will shape your messaging and business pillars
- What it looks like to flesh out your messaging visually
- Your messaging will constantly evolve
- There is no shame in asking for help
Remember, your content is simply the vehicle for your messaging, and it is never too late to change directions in your business if you are feeling a strong pull.
Don’t forget to watch Brandon Lucero’s brand new Content Revolution Video Series. During this series, you will learn how to create engaging content with unique messaging that creates demand for your offer, builds a profitable connection with your audience, and forces you to stand out in your niche. It’s totally free, and you can register at www.rickmulready.com/4x.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Quick Tip: Why Your “Ideal Customer Avatar” Is Broken
How to Sell More Without Even Selling with Brandon Lucero (Part II)
Quick Tip: Testing Facebook Ads On the Cheap
How to Create Messaging That Stands Out with Brandon Lucero (Part I)