A lot of us are in crowded niches, so we have to figure out how to stand out in the crowd. How do we differentiate ourselves and be heard among all the noise?
That’s exactly what we’re going to be talking about today. This episode is all about how to create messaging that stands out and allows you to be heard in a crowded niche.
Joining me today to share his expertise is my very good friend and messaging mentor, Brandon Lucero.
This is just Part I of this discussion, so don’t miss Part II next week!
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why your messaging is keeping you stuck
- How to get in alignment with your messaging
- How to go from an unheard entrepreneur to a new generation entrepreneur
- Why you should create identities within your brand
- What the struggling avatar and future paced hero might look like in your business
- The difference between knowledge and knowing
- How to ruffle feathers in the right way
- The importance of having a unique methodology
In Part II, we’re going to be talking about communication styles – specifically subconscious communication – which is something I am super excited to learn more about.
If you want to get registered for Brandon’s brand new Content Revolution Video Series, go to www.rickmulready.com/4x. It’s totally free and will be available Monday, March 1st.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Quick Tip: 3 Content Ideas for Creating Pre-Launch Buzz
Apple’s iOS Privacy Updates and Your Ads: What You Need to Know
Quick Tip: Revenue Generating Activities (In 3 Hours/day)
“Best of”: How She Did It – How to Sell $100K WITHOUT Ads, w/ Nicole Burke