On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic podcast, I dive into:
How to Set Up Your Facebook Ads For Success — June 2017 edition.
My goal with this episode is to give you a roadmap for navigating your Facebook ads setup in Power Editor so that you’re giving yourself as much chance as possible to succeed out of the gates.
This is a step-by-step walkthrough including…
- What work you’ll want to do before even setting up your ads.
- Which options to be testing at the Ad Set and Ads levels — including what to be optimizing for, which Placements options to choose, budget, targeting, etc…
- We’ll also discuss how to integrate split testing into your setup.
In addition, you’ll also learn:
- Why you must be clear about who you want to attract with your Facebook ads and why you should be segmenting audiences
- How creating one blanket ad to everyone that you are targeting won’t lead to success with your Facebook marketing
- What effect Facebook’s frequently changing ad policies will have on your copy
- Tips for coming up with your ad targeting strategy BEFORE getting started with your campaigns
- Landing pages, pixels, and more…
Since this is a very “visual” episode, I’ve put together a PDF roadmap for you that outlines step-by-step everything you’re going to learn today, which you can download either by texting ‘AOPT143’ to 44222 OR clicking the image below:
I’m BEYOND excited to announce the creation of my brand new group coaching program — ADvantage Plus!
ADvantage Plus is a 12-month application-only group coaching program which includes the following:
- A Group video coaching call (face-to-face on Zoom) with me each month
- A bonus Group coaching call each month with a subject matter expert
- 2 two-day group Live Events in San Diego with me
- Ticket to attend both of my FBA Live workshops (multi-day training/implementation workshops in San Diego in December & May)
- Private Facebook Group
Accountability, Community, Coaching
This group coaching program is all about accountability, community and coaching.
THIS is the stuff that puts you on an accelerated growth path in your business.
Yet, it’s so often missing for so many online entrepreneurs.
If you’re an online entrepreneur who is scaling, growing & automating your business…
And you’re ready to surround yourself with other successful, like-minded and motivated entrepreneurs and accelerate the growth of your business…
And you feel like strategizing, coaching and networking is currently missing in your business…
I’d like to invite you to learn more and submit your application for the ADvantage Plus coaching program here
**The deadline for applications is June 30th, 2017!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
The Critical Work Needed for Successful Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads Case Study: Behind-the-Scenes of A 6-Figure Product Launch
Facebook Ads Objectives
Click here to learn more about ADvantage Plus
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you\’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like
#142: [Case Study] How to Scale An Automated Webinar Sales Funnel with Grant Baldwin
#141: How to Hack Facebook Ads Social Proof to Show More Likes, Comments, etc. (+ Other Q&A)
#140: Facebook Ads Strategy for e-Commerce & Physical Products with Steve Chou
#139: [Case Study] How a Kickstarter Campaign Raised $441K (3x Goal) with Facebook Ads