For the past few years now, we hear people saying that email is dead.
Well, I have news for you. It’s not.
Email is still one of the best ways to build relationships with your audience.
Yes, open rates have gone down. But there are different ways to increase your open rates.
And one of the best ways shouldn’t come as a shock to you.
It’s using a lead magnet to build your email list.
For this episode, I’ll share with you two things. The first are the 6 characteristics of a great lead magnet.
A great lead magnet is one that:
- Solves a specific problem your audience has
- Gives a quick win
- Gives solutions in the format that aligns to how your audience consumes your content
- Overdelivers on the quality of the content
- Is a logical step towards your offer
- Builds trust and respect with your ‘perfect person’
The lead magnet of your choice should check all these boxes.
The second thing you’ll be getting from this episode is a valuable resource you can use for the next 2 years.
I’m giving 17 lead magnet ideas that you can try for your business. Out of these 17 ideas, pick one that aligns with your business and your audience.
Don’t take all of them, and try to implement them in a week. That’s definitely not what I’m suggesting.
So in this episode, I’m giving you a whole bunch of lead magnet ideas that you can swipe, steal, and implement in your business.
If you want your own copy of my 17 lead magnet ideas, you can download this little cheat sheet at https://theartofonlinebusiness.com/leadmagnet.
Discussion Points In Today’s Episode:
5:25 Know your people and their problems
6:01 Give them a quick win
7:11 Give solutions in a format that aligns with how your person consumes content
8:14 Overdeliver on the quality of your lead magnet
9:03 Your lead magnet should be the logical next step to your offer
12:56 It should build respect and trust
13:35 17 lead magnet ideas you can steal
16:00 Advantages of a short video training
17:25 Create a resource that does the work for them
19:46 Benefits of quizzes
21:44 Use live webinars to list build
22:48 Give out a free resource
25:16 Try giving a free trial
27:08 Give a free book or e-book
29:20 Recap of key characteristics of a lead magnet
Are you a course creator or online coach who’s already averaging at least $7-8K in revenue per month from your online business and you’re ready to increase your profit, have a bigger impact, with LESS hustle?
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, doing all the things, and you’re not sure what next steps you should be taking in your business…
Then my Accelerator coaching program may be for you.
Click here to learn more and apply for my Accelerator coaching program.
- Visit my website where you’ll find more info about my coaching programs as well as hundreds of free podcast episodes → https://theartofonlinebusiness.com/
- Download a PDF of the 17 Lead Magnet Ideas → https://theartofonlinebusiness.com/leadmagnet
- Take my quiz to find out What’s Your Online Business Personality → https://theartofonlinebusiness.com/quiz
- I’ve basically tried them all over the years, but this is my favorite landing page, order form and funnel builder. And it has a built affiliate center! → https://theartofonlinebusiness.com/10xpro
- Join and apply to my Accelerator coaching program – https://theartofonlinebusiness.com/accelerator
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Follow The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Membership Case Study: How Hallie Sherman Added $10K/mo With a New Membership
Should You Switch Your Course to a Membership?
Why “More” Isn’t Always Better