In this episode of Art of Online Business, I am digging into creating leverage in your business, and I am doing this in the context of what I believe is the most effective Facebook and Instagram strategy today.
If you regularly listen to the show, you have probably heard me talk about the concept of “leverage” many times. It’s one of my favorite words to use when it comes to growing and scaling your business without working more than 25 hours a week.
What I’m sharing with you today is a huge leverage point, and it’s something that is likely right in front of you: your email list.
This topic is thrown around a lot. Everyone is talking about lead generation, and while some people may say that email marketing is dead, that is absolutely not true. You own your email list and that is a massive asset to your business.
So when you’re thinking about running Facebook or Instagram ads, you want to move your audience from the platform they’re on over to your email list. This gives you a much greater leverage point for marketing and sales. Listen closely to this episode to learn how to do it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why leverage matters if you want to grow and scale your business
- Why your email list is so important
- The ways that your email list can help you grow
- How your email list helps you build a relationship with your audience
- Why running ads to grow your list will cut your ad budget and increase your sales during launches
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Follow The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy: