Our email list is the only thing that is really ours. Facebook can go away tomorrow. Instagram and TikTok are the same. The only thing we have full control over is our email list, and we have to respect that.
In this quick tip episode of Art of Online Business, I’m sharing what I do to increase opt-outs during my promotions. It may seem counterintuitive, but I don’t want to show up for my email list doing only promotions. I want to sprinkle it in while I primarily lead with value.
I highly recommend that everyone view their email marketing through the lens of their values. In my business, we prioritize making people-based decisions, not just profit-based decisions. People are on your email list for a reason, not to be sold to all the time.
I respect my email list so much so it’s very important for me to give them the option to opt out of promotions. By doing this for your promotions as well, you’ll build trust, gain appreciation, and create deeper relationships with your audience.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why your email list is so important
- How to view your email marketing with your values
- Why profit isn’t the only lens through which I make marketing decisions
- Why you should make people-based decisions
- How I encourage people to opt-out
- How this method increases trust with your audience
Links & Resources:
- Check out Kleq
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy: