Let’s talk about revenue goals.
In this episode of Art of Online Business, I’m diving into this topic and why they may not be as important as we once thought. As online entrepreneurs, we’ve all heard that hitting the 7-figure mark is the ultimate measure of success, but what if we’re chasing after something that doesn’t align with our values or our lifestyle?
I hit the $1 M mark and realized that it wasn’t as fulfilling as I thought it would be. In fact, my pursuit of this goal took a toll on my mental and physical health and my relationships.
I hope this episode challenges you to rethink your revenue goals and align them with your values and your lifestyle. Instead of chasing after an arbitrary number, try to think about what we truly need to live the life we want and create a business that supports that.
Ask yourself why you have the revenue goal you do and consider the exercise shared in this episode to create a more meaningful goal that aligns with your values and lifestyle.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The prevalent message in the online space about hitting the 7-figure mark
- My personal experience of hitting the $1M mark and the realization that it wasn’t as fulfilling as I thought it would be
- How pursuing revenue goals can take a toll on our mental and physical health and our relationships
- The importance of understanding why we have a revenue goal
- A new way of looking at revenue goals based on our lifestyle and business expenses
- The importance of prioritizing our health and our family’s health over revenue goals
- The idea that our business is its own entity and not a reflection of our self-worth
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy: