So, you’ve got your email list up and running, but you’re still not getting the results you want? Get ready to learn some INSANE tips and tricks about email tagging and segmentation that will bring in those clicks!
Hopefully you were here for Part I of this discussion when we covered some of the basics of email marketing. If not, there is some amazing information in that episode that you are definitely going to want to check out.
My special guest today is Pat Flynn. Pat is a father, husband, and serial entrepreneur who has built several successful online businesses and impacted millions of people around the world.
Today, we’re diving a little deeper as he takes us through the mind-blowing ways that tagging and segmentation can serve your business. This is how he increased his email open rate from 20% to 65% and his click-through rate from 3.5% to 8.5% while sending the same amount of emails. Crazy, right?
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How to 2X, 3X, or even 5X your email open and click rates
- How waiting tables at a restaurant relates to email marketing
- The number one question to ask your email list to ensure proper segmentation
- The three key elements of creating a segmented email campaign
- How to better understand and serve your audience
- Why you should spend time analyzing patterns/trends
- Where to start with creating your “buckets” (tags)
- How to simplify the process of mapping out your email segmentation to avoid the overwhelm
- When to clean up your list and re-engage your campaign
I hope you were as mesmerized by what Pat had to teach us this week as I was. If you want to hear more of what Pat has to say (and trust me you do), head to www.rickmulready.com/emailmarketingmagic
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like: