In this quick tip episode, I am sharing a huge missed opportunity that I experienced, and I am sharing it because I don’t want you to make the same mistake that I did. In my nine years of business, I wouldn’t say that I have many regrets, however, this is definitely something that I wish I had started sooner.
My goal for you with this episode and my conversation with Pat Flynn is to get you to really consider adding YouTube to your existing business as an additional marketing channel. One of the best things we can do for our business is to diversify our traffic, and with YouTube, you don’t have to be extravagant to see results.
The trick is to think about YouTube in terms of consistency. I don’t have subscriber goals with my channel, I have consistency goals. The idea is that you are planting seeds with your videos. The algorithm will eventually pick up one of your videos and push it out to new viewers which will grow your channel.
You haven’t missed the boat with starting a YouTube channel. It’s still the number two search engine. Video is where it’s at and where it’s going. Adding a YouTube channel to your business is a huge opportunity.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why I wish I had started YouTube sooner
- Why YouTube is a great long-term asset
- How powerful the YouTube algorithm is
- Tips for creating videos that succeed
- The importance of consistency with your channel
- Project management tools for YouTube
Links & Resources:
- Get the YouTube From Scratch course
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy: