On the show today I’m joined by Devani Freeman who runs a social media marketing business here in San Diego called Heart Centered Social where she works with both online and local businesses.
A big part of her business is managing FB ads for businesses and one area where she’s found a lot of success is using Facebook ads to drive into a 5-day challenge.
And I asked her to come onto the show to share some case studies of challenges she’s run for her own business as well as those of her clients.
I really like the strategy that Devani uses, because it’s a pretty straightforward one that anyone can use, and best of all, a large ad budget isn’t needed.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How Devani generated $57K by using a challenge that had just 500 people in it.
- How she uses challenges to sell high-ticket programs
- What every challenge needs in order to give it a chance to be successful
- What she noticed about the quality of leads when people went through her 4-week mini-course first
- She shares a case study of a client who had a $100K month by running a challenge to cold traffic
- We talk about Devani’s strategy for making compelling Facebook video ads
- How to use a Facebook group in your challenge strategy
- Why you don’t need to have a huge audience going through your challenge in order to see success.
- And more today…
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like: