In an effort to help you lead your business in these times, I’ve been bringing some great guests on the show, and today is no different. My guest is Tarzan Kay, a former copywriter and online business owner who now helps people through her online courses and coaching programs.
The last time Tarzan was a guest on the show, back in May 2019, she talked about how to create big revenue with a small email list. Today’s topic is something that is so important for online entrepreneurs, especially now, which is how to show up for your audience in an authentic way.
We cover things like if we should be selling at this time, how to use urgency and scarcity the right way, what she sees happening in these uncertain times, and so much more!
If you have a topic that you’d like me to cover on the podcast, as always please reach out to me by direct message on Instagram, @rickmulready.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What Tarzan is grateful for right now, and why she feels it is the perfect time for us step up and be authentic with our audiences
- The messaging she’s been using, plus why she thinks online entrepreneurs are in a perfect position to help others right now
- What true scarcity looks like – and what it isn’t
- A breakdown of a recent launch of Tarzans that taught her many lessons
- How she’s really been able to grow her business so quickly
- What to remember if you want to show up in front of someone else’s audience
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like:
BONUS: Should You Be Selling Right Now?
We Have a Choice On How We Respond w/ Mel Abraham
It’s OK Not to Know…
Quick Tip: Is Your Goal to Hit $1M?