On the show today I’m welcoming back my good friend and brilliant copywriter, Kira Hug. Kira was a guest back on Episode 136 of this podcast, where we talked about 3 steps to writing good copy.
I asked her to come back on the show here because a few months ago she did a presentation for the mastermind group that I’m apart of when we were in New York, and it was amazing.
Kira talked about how to position your business by using the framework of the 5 levels of market sophistication, or essentially how to cut through the noise in a crowded marketplace, as so many are today.
You’ll hear how differentiating ourselves should be an integral part of our business strategies, yet we so often don’t focus on this. For a long time that was me, but Kira really got me thinking about this whole concept of positioning and differentiating myself to stand out. I wanted you to be thinking of how you can do this as well, and in this episode, Kira reveals just how you can do it.
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://theartofonlinebusiness.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What are the 5 levels of market sophistication, with specific examples of each
- How this topic relates to my own business and the efforts I’ve been making to differentiate myself
- When you should begin to think about market sophistication – and the very first step to take
- What Kira has done to differentiate herself from the competition and what successful entrepreneurs are doing (and not doing) around this
- The strategies you can use if you’re not working with a copywriter right now
- Why you’re never really stuck, regardless of what level you’re at
- How to use your email list and customers to “own your weird” and differentiate yourself
- Kira’s top recommended resources for standing out in a crowded marketplace
Coming up on this week’s Quick Tip episode, I’m going to be clearing up the confusion around choosing which conversion window to optimize for when your objective is conversions. You’ll want to tune in to this one because I’ll be sharing the option that I recommend you choose based on your offer.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you\’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like: