Today we’re celebrating a huge milestone on The Art of Paid Traffic…
Our 100th episode!
I’m super pumped about this and I want to start by thanking you for listening.
Regardless of whether you’ve been a loyal listener since Episode #1, or if you started tuning in recently, we wouldn’t be recording Episode #100 without your support. So, thank you!
When I was trying to decide exactly how to take things up a notch in celebration of Episode #100, I kept coming back to a topic I’ve been speaking a lot about recently at live events and with my students…
What’s the easiest (& fastest) way to create a high-converting sales funnel?
This is one of my favorite topics — I love talking about it because I get to share a really cool exercise that when people do it the light bulb totally goes off and I hear — “ohhh, that was so easy!”
And I’m going to walk you through this same exercise here in episode 100.
You’ll discover, step-by-step, everything that goes into building a high-converting funnel that will generate leads and sales for your business every single day.
I can’t wait to share this with you, so let’s dive into our 100th episode.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why starting with a game plan is essential for tracking the success of your funnel
- How to identify every step of your high-converting sales funnel by working backwards from your goal
- Which parts of your funnel might be optional, depending on the type of traffic you’re targeting
- The exact numbers you should be tracking within each step of your sales funnel
- Which metrics to focus on so you can maximize your ROI on FB Ads
- A checklist of tools, assets and details you need to fully finish your high-converting funnel
- My favorite quick tips to help you work through the most common roadblocks people experience when optimizing their funnels
- And a whole lot more…
How to Enter The 100th Episode Contest:
For your chance to win a free,100-minute strategy call with me, make a short video (3 minutes or less) telling me…
- What you do (what’s your niche and business?)
- Why you’re a good fit for this coaching/strategy session with me
- What you hope to get out of the session
Once your video is finished, be sure to complete these two steps:
- Post the video on YouTube with a description that includes: rickmulready.com The Art of Paid Traffic Podcast Contest
- Post the link to your video in the comments below, here on this page, rickmulready.com/100
Those are the ground rules…
Here are a few hints to help you make your entry exceptionally compelling:
- In your video, I want you to do more than just tell me about yourself. Really show me what you’re about. Get as creative and expressive as you feel comfortable.
- This isn’t a “technology” contest, though – I’m not going to pick somebody just because they used a lot of fancy video effects. But if video production is your jam, then go for it! Do whatever helps you express yourself the most.
- My team and I will select one winner based on your initiative, your willingness to put yourself out there, your enthusiasm, and your ability to communicate clearly what you do and what you want to get out of this time together.
- You have until Sunday September 11th, to post your video.
- All video entries must be posted in the comments of these show notes by Sunday, September 11, at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- We will announce the winner on Wednesday, September 21st, by putting the winners name into the show notes here and, of course, contacting the winner. Aaaand I will probably be talking about it all around social media, because I’ll be super pumped about it.
Enrollment for The FB ADvantage Is Re-Opening!
I’m getting ready to re-open the doors to my flagship Facebook ads program, The FB ADvantage: Leads & Sales on Autopilot.
I’ve made some changes to the program so it’s a bit different than what it’s been in the past.
The FB ADvantage is now tailored for online businesses so if you have an online business you’re looking to grow and automate, The FB ADvantage is for you!
To celebrate the reopening of The FB ADvantage, I’m going to be doing a series of live online training workshops where I’ll be teaching…
How to Create An Automated Facebook Ads System that Gets Leads & Sales Everyday
There will be 3 live times over September 14th and 15th and to register for a day and time that works best for you, click the link below:
How to Quickly (and Easily) Create a High-Converting Sales Funnel
Check Out These AOPT Episodes for Improving Your Sales Funnel
#59: The Anatomy of a Highly Converting Video Ad with James Wedmore
#92: Case Study: How Owen Video Increased His Facebook Video Ad Results By Over 3X
#88: How to Double Your ROI With Facebook Video Ads
#26: How Kimra Luna Turned $18K of Paid Ads Into $900K In Under a Year
#29: Secrets of Highly Converting Sales Funnels with Russell Brunson
#33: How to Create the Best Sales Funnel for Your Business with Jody Underhill
#61: Case Study: Simplifying Your Facebook Ads Strategy with Bryan Harris
#65: How to Create Automated Marketing Systems In Your Business with Jeremy Frandsen and Jason Van Orden from IBM
#85: How to Maximize Your ROI with a Segmented Sales Funnel
#86: How to Make High Ticket Sales from Cold Traffic with Chris Evans
#87: How to Avoid 3 Sales Funnel Mistakes That are Killing Your Profits
#47: How to Increase Conversions Using Emotional Triggers with Talia Wolf
#48: Email Marketing & How to Write Copy that Converts with Neville Medhora
#56: Proven Copywriting Strategies that Convert with Ryan Johnson
#57: How to Speak Your Customer’s Language – Copywriting Hacks With Joanna Wiebe
#77: Why Your Copywriting Needs C.P.R. with Laura Belgray
#42: Anatomy of Killer Landing Pages with Unbounce’s Oli Gardner
Tools/Resources for a High-Converting Funnel:
Create fast and easy, high-converting sales pages with LeadPages
Automate your webinars with a simple tool like EasyWebinar
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Right click here to download this episode
Other Episodes You’ll Like
#99: Understand Your Customers, Increase Your Sales with Jason Friedman
#98: How to Improve Your Facebook Ads Sales Funnel (+ Other Q&A)
#97: Google Tag Manager – The Key to Simplifying Tracking & Analytics?
#96: Lessons from Over $2M Spent on Facebook Lead Ads