It’s been awhile since we’ve covered YouTube ads on the podcast, so today I’m welcoming back Tom Breeze, CEO of the YouTube ad agency, Viewability.
Tom was one of the original guests here on The Art of Paid Traffic (Episode #6) and a lot has changed since he was on the show — especially what’s working right now to get quality leads & sales with YouTube ads.
The interview with Tom is so jammed packed that I decided to split it into two episodes (Part I this week and Part II next week)…
In Today’s Episode You’ll Learn:
- The mindset needed for successfully advertising with YouTube ads
- Why people are starting to diversify from advertising on Facebook and the significant differences between it and YouTube
- The different types of YouTube ad campaigns you have available and how to use each to get the best results
- How to best setup your YouTube ad campaigns
- And a lot more…
And make sure to tune-in next week when we have Part II, where we dive into:
- What kind of video ad quality is best for different types of businesses
- How long your YouTube video ad should be
- The anatomy of a high converting YouTube ad, including what to say
- What kind of landing pages are converting best right now
- What type of video ad Tom’s been testing lately that has given one of his clients a 30% increase in opt-ins and a 50% increase in sales
Want My Help with Your Facebook Ads Strategy?
If you would like my personal help with your Facebook ads strategy, I’m pumped to announce I’m doing another live event in May, here in San Diego.
This is my FBA Live event which is limited to just 40 people.
FBA Live is a 3-day intimate workshop experience where you’ll learn cutting-edge online business building strategies, tips and tactics that are working right now to grow and automate your business.
This is an opportunity to IMPLEMENT, with the help of our team, your Facebook ads strategy to grow your business.
My team and I will be personally helping you — looking over your shoulder — to make sure you’re walking away with an active, high converting campaign.
You’re going to walk away from the event with stuff DONE… the RIGHT way.
We’ll help you discover the blind spots, the things that may be getting in your way of effectively marketing your business online, and fix them on the spot.
At FBA Live you’ll also have rare access to and learn from some of the smartest and best online entrepreneurs around — people like Amy Porterfield, Pat Flynn, and more…
You’ll be surrounded by other like-minded entrepreneurs who are trying to grow their business, just like you.
To learn more and secure your spot, go to rickmulready.com/live.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like
#133: Case Study: How a Veterinarian Has Created a Thriving Online Business with FB Ads
#132: What to Do When Your Facebook Ads Aren’t Working (+ Other Q&A)
#131: How to Scale Your Facebook Ads (Without Ruining Your Results)
#130: Facebook Messenger Ads (Case Study + How To)