We’re switching things up on The Art of Paid Traffic this week!
On today’s show, you’re going to hear an episode I recorded a little over a month ago with my good friend Amy Porterfield on her podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy.
As soon as you get into it, you’ll understand why I just had to share it with you here on AOPT.
During the show, Amy and I cover one of THE most common questions we both get (sometimes multiple times a day) by our students and podcast listeners…
How much should I spend on Facebook Ads if I want to have a successful webinar?
In the past, Amy and I have both always answered this question on a case-by-case basis.
Because the truth is, there’s a lot you have to factor in when you’re calculating an ad spend that will allow you to hit your specific revenue goals.
While we still don’t have one “right” answer to this question, Amy and I were able to put our heads together and come up with a formula that makes it a whole lot easier to determine a ballpark budget for your Facebook ads.
If you’re using webinars in your business,my hope is that you’ll find game-changing clarity in the content we cover today. This stuff is seriously actionable and I’m super pumped to share it with you.
On Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The specific formula you can use to determine an ideal budget for promoting your webinar with Facebook Ads
- A step-by-step process for predicting webinar revenue
- The funnel metrics you need to consider when determining what you should spend on Facebook Ads
- How to map out a gameplan strategy that minimizes your Cost Per Lead (CPL)
- The benchmark numbers Amy and I recommend shooting for when it comes to your CPL, webinar show-up rates and other must-know funnel metrics …
- Ninja retargeting strategies to help you optimize your webinar registration rates
- Bonus tips on where and how you can promote your webinar to more people, without increasing your FB Advertising budget
- And a lot more…
And the awesomeness doesn’t stop there…
Amy and I put together a really cool bonus for today’s episode — a Facebook ads calculator to help you determine your exact Facebook ads budget for your next webinar.
You’re Invited: Upcoming Live Online Workshops THIS WEEK
If you have an online business, you’re not gonna want to miss one of my upcoming live online training workshops THIS WEEK where you’ll learn How to Create An Automated Facebook Ads System that Gets Leads & Sales Everyday.
To make it as convenient as possible, I’m doing 4 live times this week, September 14th – September 16th.
To register for a day and time that works best for you, go to rickmulready.com/fbtraining
In each of the workshops, you’ll learn:
- The EXACT step-by-step formula for automating leads and sales every day with Facebook ads.
- The most effective strategies that are working right now on Facebook for GROWING your email list and making SALES.
- My proven system for turning cold Facebook ads traffic into QUALIFIED LEADS for your business and quickly turning those leads into paying customers.
- You’ll discover BRAND NEW strategies that ENSURE A RETURN on the money you’re spending on your ads. It’s all about giving Facebook $1 and getting $2, $5+ in return.
- And we’ll go behind-the-scenes of 5, 6 and 7-figure online businesses who are automating their revenue and reaching more of their target customers every day.
Click here to register: How to Create An Automated Facebook Ads System that Gets Leads & Sales Everyday.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like
#101: How to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Facebook Ads Funnel (& Improve Results)
#100: The Easiest (And Fastest) Way to Create A High-Converting Sales Funnel
#99: Understand Your Customers, Increase Your Sales with Jason Friedman
#98: How to Improve Your Facebook Ads Sales Funnel (+ Other Q&A)