Today we’re going to continue with the productivity theme on the podcast, and if you missed the bonus episode from this past Monday with Neill Williams, you’re going to want to check that one out too! In this episode my good friend Craig Ballantyne is rejoining me (now as a guest for the third time!), to talk about his latest book called The Perfect Week Formula.
Craig is an expert in productivity for entrepreneurs, and he was one of my original mentors (and continues to be) since I started in the online space. His books and content have helped me so much over the years, and I know they can do the same for you too.
In this episode Craig reveals what it means to have a “perfect week”, what to really focus on to get more done, and the way you can leave a lasting legacy with the work that you do.
He shares his brilliant “Billionaire Time Matrix” concept, along with the four questions that can save you 10 hours a week – and who wouldn’t want to have that?
Craig talks about how top performers end their days to guarantee success, and he shares his “Blackout Game” that I had never heard of before. This is a challenge and system that as an entrepreneur, you’re going to want to see if you can implement it!
This was a wide-ranging conversation that covered a lot, and what I like about Craig is that he always gives strategies and tactics that you can use right way. This conversation is no exception, because the stuff Craig reveals in this episode can change your life very, very quickly!
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. At this time we have over 500 5-Star ratings and reviews on Apple Podcasts, which is great, but I’ve set a goal to get 750 of them now by the end of this year, December 31st, 2019. If you’ve gotten value from this podcast, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review. Take a screenshot, share it on your Instagram Stories and tag me, @rickmulready. When we hit the 750 ratings and reviews, I’ll be raffling off a book bundle of my top 10 business and mindset books for one lucky winner. If you’ve already left a rating and review, just take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, and you’ll be eligible to win as well!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://theartofonlinebusiness.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why Craig now says that his first book, The Perfect Day Formula, was the “wrong book” to write
- The reasons that readers are liking his new book the most out of all the ones that he’s written
- Some rituals and routines that can lead to you being more present with the people you love
- What are “non-negotiables” and how to honor them in your own life
- The ways that just 15 minutes can make all the difference for you
- How the book writing process for Craig’s latest book differed from his earlier ones, and what he did this time to make it dramatically easier and quicker to publish
- What happened to his life when he started applying what he calls the “Billionaire Time Matrix”
- The 3 foundational habits of a perfect week, why he created the “Blackout Game”, and much more!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like: