Today I have another bonus episode for you, where I share a Q&A session I gave to attendees at the recent Social Media Marketing World held in San Diego.
As you’ll hear, we cover a lot of ground here and the questions came from experienced Facebook ad managers as well as people just starting to use Facebook ads. One person I spoke with even shares how he made $500,000 in sales of an ad spend of $10,000.
Like I talk about a lot here on the podcast, even though the new Facebook algorithm is the “elephant in the room” that has advertisers worried, there’s really no need to panic if they are focusing on adding value and promoting engagement based on solid content.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How to tell when your Facebook ad campaign is fatigued, and how you can troubleshoot if it is
- Ways to attract listeners to a new podcast, even if you don’t already have an audience
- What to consider when looking at a lifetime ad budget versus a daily one
- How my two-step approach for minimizing audience overlap can help your next ad campaign
- My plans for this podcast, and why I encourage podcasters to consider posting episodes to YouTube
- Why my opinion on boosted posts has changed recently, but you still need to have a strategy if you’re considering doing this
- Why optimizing for landing page views should be something you are testing
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like